LOADING

#main -65 Regatta Cres Toronto, Ontario M2R 2X7

3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Bungalow Central Air Conditioning Forced Air

$3,000 Monthly

3 Bedrooms Main Level Unit Available For Lease In The Newtonbrook West Neighbourhood. Live Within A Minutes Walk to Grocery Stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Bakeries, Coffee Shops, Public Transit on Both Bathurst S. and Steeles Ave. W., Schools, And Places of Worship. Be Within A Few Minutes Drive To Antibes Community Centre, Centerpoint Mall, Promenade Shopping Centre, And The Finch TTC Subway Station.**** EXTRAS **** 60% Of House's Utilities Are Covered By The Main Level Unit Tenants, With The Remaining 40% Covered By The Landlord. (id:43170)

Property Details

MLS® Number C8018868
Property Type Single Family
Community Name Newtonbrook West
Amenities Near By Park, Schools
Parking Space Total 2

Building

Bathroom Total 1
Bedrooms Above Ground 3
Bedrooms Total 3
Architectural Style Bungalow
Basement Features Separate Entrance
Basement Type N/a
Construction Style Attachment Semi-detached
Cooling Type Central Air Conditioning
Exterior Finish Brick
Heating Fuel Natural Gas
Heating Type Forced Air
Stories Total 1
Type House

Parking

Garage

Land

Acreage No
Land Amenities Park, Schools
Size Irregular 30 X 152.41 Ft
Size Total Text 30 X 152.41 Ft

Rooms

Level Type Dimensions
Main Level Living Room 5.55 m x 3.48 m
Main Level Dining Room 4.25 m x 3.21 m
Main Level Kitchen 4.02 m x 3 m
Main Level Bedroom 4.37 m x 3.21 m
Main Level Bedroom 2 3.68 m x 2.72 m
Main Level Bedroom 3 2.99 m x 2.88 m

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/26442603/main-65-regatta-cres-toronto-newtonbrook-west

Interested?

Contact us for more information


Generating Captcha

Alex Rascanu
Salesperson

(647) 471-3337
https://www.rascanu.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexrascanu/

Right At Home Realty
11 Capreol Crt
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3Z3

(416) 383-9525
(416) 391-0013

Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found